Tuesday 19 August 2008

Things are coming, coming, coming together with SAE! Woo! =D If you don't get what SAE is, www.bebo.com/-s-a-e- is the place to check all things out!

YES! WE DID IT! We revamped! And okay, so I'm getting excited about a small revamp... and, yes, it's true to say that there isn't a huge amount of people come on. But there has been people. Our changes are fresh, jazzy and could hold so much potential.

And hey, I'm not doubting God's hand over the site. What I've grown to understand with God is that, even when things seem to be at their lowest of lows, God is sometimes just testing us to see if we trust Him even in the storm. SAE was so hard to give up to God. Sounds so silly- but you know what, when you get attached to something, it becomes your life, your time; you sometimes forget that actually instead of you making more worry over it than you maybe should, pass the bundle on to God. Though hard for us to understand, God appreciates us being able to trust him with our burdens.

So, to be honest, seeing the members number go up, comments being sent a little more and the general attitude to the new revamp being all good- I feel so grateful for God actually pushing me to work on the site. Gosh, SAE brought me the biggest part of my maturity. I had to learn to acknowledge problems bigger than any I had ever been faced with before. Some people question my age, ach, I can only be thankful to God for giving me a mind that has learnt to work with situations of all kinds. I'm not 'further ahead'. I just have been able to watch some of the world. By the world, I don't mean the hills, the mountains and the seas (If I did, it would mean I would have actually gone abroad before :P), I think the world is almost shaped and carved by its people. Watching people, getting to know people- it really widens your horizons of the world we live in.

So, I guess I'm coming to you this evening with a joyful heart! Fireworks haven't started on SAE, but its nice to see it kicking off a little more. I have trust that God will create bigger things in the months to come! Exciting or what?!

So, we had a good day! Mars banter. (Apparently, I was chuckling in my sleep last night. Since when have my dreams been that funny?) We shopped till we dropped. Quite literally. It was a wee treat for both of us having passed our exams rather well! I'm armed with pretty jazzy clothes and oh my word- best bit, I have wellies! =D

Met Euan half way through the day. He said I was boring. Then complained that we sit in silence for too long. (Thing is, Mars and me are around each other too often to actually pay attention to our moments of quiet. In fact, the moments of quiet are cherished. :P)

Journey back was rather awful. The bus stank of fish. (Euan decided to inform me that a man in his bus with a mullet had farted. Great.) But hey, I'm home!

I love seeing my family after a wee while of having not been with them. It's not so much that I miss them, but that I just enjoy their company. Their a great bunch.

So, I have a day to myself tomorrow. Clean the house maybe? :P Shhh. Don't tell Mum. Last time I did it, she got a surprise when she came through the door. It was madness. Even so, the house was grand. But the real question is, what time shall I manage to get up? =P

I'll leave you with the most interesting and biggest news.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT SCHOOL.

It feels good. Surprisingly! Something in my heart tells me that God has had it in His plan from the start. So anyone who's sitting here reading this and thinking to themselves that they are most definitely staying for their final year of school; don't make your mind up so hastily. God has a way of changing things. Especially when you don't expect it.

That's one really amazing thing about God. At each moment of life, He always has a plan, but he always keeps you entertained (or busy) with whatever it is. Thing we sometimes forget is that He actually always has it in his hands, we always just like to take more of the load.

Ach. Time to really lean on Him. IN ALL THINGS. :D

-Friend of Jesus,

[: Eli xo 

2 comments:

em said...

2 mentions!
i feel thpecial! =P

Eli said...

2 is enough, you don't need a big ego love. ;) :P