Sunday 3 August 2008

Heyy,

So this is the first blog entry- something I guess I wasn't really expecting to start! However, now that I have, I think I'm going to enjoy it more than I ever thought.

So, first thing's first... I'm Eli [: Pretty much an average chick, with an extraordinary God. I think when people first hear that, they kind of press the "off" button to their brains and simply presume that I'm a traditional Christian, who spends my Sunday's sitting in church, on the very hard wooden pews, and who also spends Monday to Saturday in vigorous and (as they might put it) terrificly boring prayer meetings. 

Well, I'm a little different to what some may expect. These blogs that I'll be writing will allow you to actually keep up to date with who I am and what stage of life I'm at.

Truth is- half the time I have no idea what's coming next! But I think that's the truly exciting thing about life. 

What you should also probably know is that I'm a girl with a massive heart for her country- Scotland. But also, I feel a deep calling to do things for God; not because I want to spend the rest of my life in dull prayer meetings (which actually, people underestimate- there is no greater thing than prayer), but because I have experienced, and am experiencing the salvation in which Christ gave.

It's changed my life- and I'm just watching some of God's plans unravel as I grow closer to Him!

- Friend of Jesus, 

Eli xo [:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY. Eli got a blogggg. sweet