Friday 8 August 2008

My Trip To Glasgow...

Yeoo!

Im in Glasgow.

Woop, its all fun here, although Im typing this on a Dell. How Dull. Haha.

Anyways, pretty tiresome day, but good. Got a bus at half 12 from the village, which would then arrive at the bus station leaving me ten minutes of waiting for my next bus to take me to Glasvegas.

My bus from the village was 10 minutes late.

Yeah, so, I just felt God saying "Be still and know that I am God" I guess at the time, it still made me go "AAAARGHHH", but I managed to catch the bus. It left the station as I got on though. :P Man, I love God's need for us to trust- although, it can be so so hard sometimes!

Anyways, on the bus I read through half of Nehemiah. And gosh, I love that book! I remember the first time I read it and was so enthused because it was a book I understood when I was little. This time it spoke huge lengths of truth to me.

Nehemiah was concerned about God's concerns. (I love that quote from George Muller- "If it is your will God; I will.) He constantly listened to God, constantly trusted God's plan. And, Nehemiah wasn't scared, but knew that with God on their side, they had already won the war. The wall he rebuilt was God's wall- (just like our mission field, we need to rebuild) Nehemiah got people together from every walk of life, and used them as brick layers, as watchmen. Daughters were used to rebuild the wall even. There was such a desire from Nehemiah to let God reign again. It should be our passion to allow God to reign in our cities, in our country and in our world. We need to be the bricklayers- the sower of seeds.

Aye, so after that... met Row, got yet another bus. Managed to change into tomorrow's outfit- to see what Cara's amazing shoes looked like with it all. (photos soon!) And also eat some dinner. Woo! Now sitting here, on the computer... catching up on bebo. woop! lol :P

Anyways, tomorrow, we hit Berwick, and Ali's 18th Ceilidh. Doubt there will be a post from me tomorrow. However, you never know! :P

Will be back and alive again on Sunday/Monday night. Catch yas all then!

-Friend of Jesus,

Eli [: xo

No comments: