Sunday 7 December 2008

Heyyy Guyys!

Wow, I can't tell you how mental today was- I think I did like nearly nothing, except from wrap some presents...

You know that sort of way you just have to stop, and ask God, 

"What do I stand for? What purpose have you got me here for? What do you want me to do in my life that will actually make a difference?"

For a while, I just really understood God wanted me to be here for encouragement and friendship. I still think the same, although for a long time, I've also understood that life right now is so busy doing everything that I do... that sometimes I don't even make time to speak to some of the closest people I have in my life- so I have to say a big sorry to anyone who I havent spoken to recently... I guess I get so caught up in doing work and extra, that I forget to make some time for the people that mean most to me!

But anyweyyys.

Life life life!

Well, I guess I have no idea whats coming next, which is exciting in so many ways, but I know I need to step into gear with prayer! Photography is really on my heart, but so is missions. I keep asking myself, "do I really want to study?" And I kind of do want to, but there's such a massive part of me wanting to join an organisation and let God use me. If what I really want to do is photography within a missions job, do I need to study for it?

Well, maybe. But, God knows. I'm so glad that He knows my future... He knows my start from my end... [: what a truly awesome God! =)

Lots of folk have kept on like asking me... "Eliii, do you have a guyy?" :P haha! So I thought I'd get that one sorted out on here... :P No. I don't... :P It's one of those things that I kinda learnt from earlier this year, and reckoned God was needing me to concentrate on Him and Him alone. Which is what I tend to advise everyone to do for a while... Some of the worst things have happened this year, but having God alone at my side has actually been essential for me to have. I'm not looking for like anyone at all right now- I know that God just wants me to continue to concentrate on His heart, and follow his will; there will be somebody come someday! :P

Nicole (work) has got all us lassies praying for our future hubbies at work ;) haha! It's pretty good... 

anyways, off that subject!

not looking forward to Christmas so much this year... but it shall be a good time to stop!

Although I'n off south for a week and a bit in Feb! Looking forward to that so much...woop!

Anyways! I'm off!

Eliii xo

No comments: