Friday 5 September 2008

Newwws.

Hey [:

Wow, so I'm getting so bad at keeping this blog going! I even noticed that with my emails- the people I most want to email, I forget about so easily! How life changes aye?! =P

Ach, had an incredibly busy week. Having started full time work on Monday, I had Wednesday off, but been on the house team and catering for the week. We have a group of 120 people arriving at 8.00 tonight so I was preparing their supper and tomorrow's breakfast. It's an early start tomorrow! 9.00am work- (actually, thats a lie in for me! I usually work at 8.30am- score!) and loads to do in the day. I finish up Sunday late afternoon and then have Monday off! Uber chill then I think!

So... News. Mhairi (Or Mars as it seems everyone now knows her as) got a job with my Father. LOL. And the first comment I get about her first day is "Your dad rocks! He buys Domino's pizza for lunch!" Ace. I really have to question why we don't get the same treatment at home! Haha.

Keeping busy over the next few weeks and months with work. Turns out I'm going to a lot of courses too. A First Aid course, a Health and Hygeine course- oh, and check this, I'm also going to be trained in Archery! It means I can finally really get involved with schools work! (Hopefully :P) That's if I can actually get away from the numerous Scones and Marshmallow slices that are crowding around my life at the moment.

Hmm, what else to share? Well, My family has decided to start a worship evening here at the house on Wednesday evenings- including a meal! Oh yeaah. ;] It's pretty good because we don't really have a church at the moment, so this will be a nice wee change.

We've had a load of people come to us in the last couple of days and just share the simple fact that SAE has been a part of their conversion- its so exciting to hear that God is at work in the page! [:

So, life is busy. But good. To be honest, I'm just looking forward to a free-er weekend!

I'm going through Isaiah 43 right now... and man, is it good. If you have time, check it out! =D

Gb,

-friend of Jesus
Eli [: xo

No comments: